Natural Healthcare Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Consultant, Certified Lyme Specialist, RBTI Practitioner with a Concentration in Integrative and Functional Medicine as well as Nutrigenomics & Methylation and a Zyto, EVOX and Safe & Sound Protocol Certified Professional
Ionic Foot Bath Session
30 min30 minutes
50 US dollars
Judge Court West
An Ionic footbath detox session re-balances, renews, and cleanses the entire organ system of your body. It eliminates most toxic substances stored in your muscles and fat cells to increase your energy, oxygen levels, as well as increase your vibrancy. The negative ions that are created in the water draw out the toxins which usually have a positive charge. The colors in the water after a session represent only about 10% of the detox process, the other 90% happens in your body over the next several days, so drink plenty of water after an ionic foot bath to flush out the toxins.
For cancellations, please contact me at least 24 hours ahead of time to avoid being charged 50% of the service fee. Thank you!